- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
National Guardian Life Insurance Company (NGL) and LifeCare Assurance Company are sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not and will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We do not and will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contact us via the phone number given on our website:
- See what information we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any information we have about you
- Have us delete any information we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, that information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only our employees who need that information to perform a specific job (for example, to ensure your contact request is responded to in a timely and efficient manner) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a highly secure environment.
We use "cookies" on this website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our website. Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website. Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. Usage of cookies is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
Links to Other Websites